What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Apps are up in Itunes!

JCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lots are already up in the itunes app store now. Things are moving fast (except Saturday).

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, this will give us 1 day to get our download lists ready..

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lists? I've already started downloading! Granted there are only about 5 or 6 "paid" apps I'm gonna get off the bat. VERY glad to see the MLB at bat in there.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
List? We don' need no steenkeen lists!

I've already downloaded 22 apps, including Pages and Numbers. LOL

I intend to be ready! Looks like iBooks isn't available yet, though. Neither are the B&N eReader or the Kindle app, but I have the iPhone versions of those for the time being. Of course, I won't be purchasing any books from either of them until they have their apps up and running.

OP
JCat

JCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, when I get back tonight I'll start going through 'em to see what's to purchase. I also want to wait to see how some of my 50+ itouch apps look in 2X as well. lol

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Number in iPad

List? We don' need no steenkeen lists!

I've already downloaded 22 apps, including Pages and Numbers. LOL

I intend to be ready! Looks like iBooks isn't available yet, though. Neither are the B&N eReader or the Kindle app, but I have the iPhone versions of those for the time being. Of course, I won't be purchasing any books from either of them until they have their apps up and running.

Seem's pages & number are yet only available in US iTunes store ...

tim do you mins to give the link here, so i can double check

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I will wait until I see how my i phone apps will look on pad. However, I did see a couple I want but I will have time to play with these things later. I love Twitterific and have the app on iphone but I will probably buy the one for ipad. i saw a few freebies I would like but i am not going to go crazy at least not yet.

OP
JCat

JCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I will wait until I see how my i phone apps will look on pad. However, I did see a couple I want but I will have time to play with these things later. I love Twitterific and have the app on iphone but I will probably buy the one for ipad. i saw a few freebies I would like but i am not going to go crazy at least not yet.

I think Twitterific on iPad is free

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a bunch already including the Pages/Numbers and downloading Netflix right now. Man, I'm beginning to get excited now. :D

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up Pages and Netflix plus a couple others. The other ones I wanted aren't up yet.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a bunch already including the Pages/Numbers and downloading Netflix right now. Man, I'm beginning to get excited now. :D

I thought the iWorks for iPad was $9.99, but it looks like it is $9.99 for Pages, Numbers and Keynote each, in other words, about $30 for iWorks.. Still a good deal, just a bit mislead
:confused:

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started looking through the apps this evening. After I got to page 12, I was weary. I downloaded a few, but mostly put them in a wish list. I hope that I can find the wish list when I go back. I wonder how many pages there are? I will pick up at another time where I left off.

Aegis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have MLB AT BAT for the Iphone, do I have to purchase again for the ipad ????

Most reactions

Latest posts