What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using up Itunes Credit

irloskar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wanting to change stores as I have moved. I however have a credit on my last itunes store (germany). Itunes won't let me transfer until I use up my credit which is an odd amount. As it is less than 2 euros would gladly just delete it but can't find a way.

OP
I

irloskar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using up Credit

I just thought of something. Does anyone know of a game that allows you to enter an odd cash amount, for instance .5 of a Euro instead of the standard .79 or larger amount that you often see in games.

folamesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
irloskar said:
I am wanting to change stores as I have moved. I however have a credit on my last itunes store (germany). Itunes won't let me transfer until I use up my credit which is an odd amount. As it is less than 2 euros would gladly just delete it but can't find a way.

Hey, did anyone ever bail you out of this problem

Most reactions