What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad App Store keeps loading !

Ryan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a jailbroken iPad Wifi-Only 16 GB version yesterday and I've tested everything in it and it appeared that there's a problem with appstore.

When I open the appstore on my iPad it keeps loading and never stops ! I have a slow internet connection (20 kb/s).

Please help me by entering your internet connection speed and the time it takes to completely open the Appstore.

Thank You :)

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a jailbroken iPad Wifi-Only 16 GB version yesterday and I've tested everything in it and it appeared that there's a problem with appstore.

When I open the appstore on my iPad it keeps loading and never stops ! I have a slow internet connection (20 kb/s).

Please help me by entering your internet connection speed and the time it takes to completely open the Appstore.

Thank You :)

5 Mbs and it took about 4 seconds. (Not jailbroke)

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
3mps and also about 4seconds.....

Since you bought it JB'd, I assume it was used.... Maybe try reseting it to factory settings? It's easy to JB one, so if it loads right then you can try JB again....

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep , you should made a Hard Reset and if you really need and know well how to do JB it one more time

Most reactions

Latest posts