What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad app recommendations, please.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm bored. I can't find my thread "exciting activities if bored", and I'm tired of playing the same apps over and over again. I need free apps that don't require my location or email address.

-Samana

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try it. It's very addictive. image.jpg

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try the following discovery apps in the App Store:

AppsGoneFree
AppPriceDrop
Appsfire

With Appsfire, scroll to the bottom of the screen once you've opened the app and select "Add more apps" to customize the notices about the types of apps, in your case games, that you want to receive.

asteve76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the following discovery apps in the App Store: AppsGoneFree AppPriceDrop Appsfire With Appsfire, scroll to the bottom of the screen once you've opened the app and select "Add more apps" to customize the notices about the types of apps, in your case games, that you want to receive.
. You've had no problems with appsfire?
I used it all the time on my iPhone but cannot get it to run on iPad mini. Can't get past setup pages.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I always reccomended the Infinity Blade series. Those are 3 games actually. Original one is free for a limited time onky, the 2nd is 6.99 dollars, so as the third one.

Or maybe modern combat: zero hour. Really awesome game.

Most reactions

Latest posts