What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad almost not connecting to wifi

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
I`m honestly perplexed by the comments about customer support. I have never had any mention of a charge, or any hesitation of any kind in regards to getting help. And that`s with 2 of my 4 devices being OUT of warranty! Every time I have live chatted or called, the help was instant, diligent , and FREE. Is it different for a Non US customer? I even made friends with one of my techs, and have her personal line, and email for any future problems she may be able to help me with.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Help for any of the stores is free. On the phone help is part of AppleCare, or charged by the issue. Online chat help appears to be free, at least most of the time. I suspect it’s free as long as they solve the issue then and there, but would cost if it turned into a ticket that needed further support and followup.

Also, Apple has a history of being generous with support and help issues. It won’t always happen, but there are plenty of stories of tech support and Apple Store employees of waving charges for minor problems, or other reasons.

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
I was just curious as my first call ever was in regards to my iPad 2. No warranty, and at the time I had no device with apple care+ Second call was about my iPhone, same situation. Always had "bend over backwards" support over the phone. I even asked for, and got my warranty honored on my Apple Pencil, that I bought on eBay, with NO valid receipt. Live chat was just as amazing....Are people just more polite in the South, as the old stereotypes suggest( techs always told me where they were located.)? BTW, the call where I got the personal number was regarding my WINDOWS notebook not wanting to download icloud for windows, she called back twice! L EDIT: I`ve never been in an Apple store.....

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts