What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air futurerestore update problem

BartuHTC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying to update my iPad Air from 9.0.2 to 11.3.1 using futurerestore. I have set correct nonces, checked blobs with Conan, nonces with nvram -p. However I keep getting errorcode -2 after entering the recovery mode. How can fix this problem?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m afraid it won’t be possible to restore to an iOS version other than the ones Apple is signing right now. That’s 11.4 or 11.4.1 at the moment, for the iPad Air.

Last edited:
OP
B

BartuHTC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is possible to do with blobs and futurerestore actually. I try to do it as instructed at jailbreakstatus.com but fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is possible to do with blobs and futurerestore actually. I try to do it as instructed at jailbreakstatus.com but fail.
It is not possible despite what you've read and heard.
The final part of an iOS restore procedure is an online verification with the Apple update servers. If the iOS version you're attempting to restore to is not signed by Apple, the verification will fail and that iOS version will NOT be installed.

Most reactions

Latest posts