What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 needing help!

sara young

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a scary movie dvd. And I want to put it in my iPad 4 for playback. But the DVD has protecttion and my iPad doesn't have a dvd-rom. So do you have some good-to-use software to recommend me to use? Many thanks!

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a scary movie dvd. And I want to put it in my iPad 4 for playback. But the DVD has protecttion and my iPad doesn't have a dvd-rom. So do you have some good-to-use software to recommend me to use? Many thanks!
Sara, your other identical post has been deleted. You are asked to kindly not duplicate posts as obviously it may be confusing to members which post they should respond to and also any interesting responses that could result would be fragmented.

lindaliee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many good and free such softwares online you can use, such as Free Video Converter, HandBrake, they are all very popular among users. If you need a specific tutorial, here is external link to website removed - please read forum rules. Hope it will help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts