What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 mini repair

Iman0987

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was in the process of replacing my battery in my iPad mini 4, unfortunately one of the ribbons snapped.

I believe from what I've seen online, this one is for data connection to the LCD, but I've not been able to find a replacement, nor where exactly it connects. I've seen replacements for the smaller one - believe this is the digitiser.

Any ideas or suggestions on what I should search to find it?

IMG-20220813-110400

IMG-20220813-110409

Your help would be greatly appreciated

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was in the process of replacing my battery in my iPad mini 4, unfortunately one of the ribbons snapped.

I believe from what I've seen online, this one is for data connection to the LCD, but I've not been able to find a replacement, nor where exactly it connects. I've seen replacements for the smaller one - believe this is the digitiser.

Any ideas or suggestions on what I should search to find it?

IMG-20220813-110400

IMG-20220813-110409

Your help would be greatly appreciated
Hello and welcome to the forum! :) I cannot help with the repair nor give a suggestion as to obtaining the part broken, BUT if not already done, check the iFixit Website - they sell kits for many iDevice repairs and/or could possibly give you advice on where to purchase the item in question. Good luck. Dave
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 12.29.32 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts