What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 4 Covers

smittysinMO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased a new Ipad, first one in the household, for Christmas for my 11yo daughter. I learned from other threads and posts that not everyone likes covers but looking for advice on covers from those who do use them and like them. I'm thinking about the Griffin Survivor. Any complaints about that case or does anyone have any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up getting a Smart Cover as well as a Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover. Both work great.
& both have their place as well as uses. Great products!

gerryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried many cases front and back but finally found one I can heartily recommend for the back and it works perfectly with Apple's smart covers. The Zerochroma Vario-SC available in black or white and has a rotating attachment for easy stable viewing in both portrait and landscape.

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great one!

Sent from Asus Infinity tablet

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355512713440.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355512713440.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 511

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent from Asus Infinity tablet

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355512837346.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355512837346.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 545

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Can you say what case this is, please?

Teracell case.. I don't know the name of the model.. But it is very nice case, i think it's easy to find it on web..

talon90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Griffin is a tank and may just be the thing for a child using the iPad. It will certainly protect it from what life (and your daughter) throw at it. It is a great case. It is more bulk than I prefer or need. I have two different cases that I use. I have a Cygnet Lavish Earth folio case that I use most of the time

Amazon.com: Cygnett Lavish Earth Folio Case for new iPad (CY0727CILAV): Electronics

and a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard folio case for when I need a keyboard. Here is the Belkin:

Amazon.com: Belkin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for New Apple iPad 2 / 3rd Generation, HD, 1080P, WiFi, 4G LTE, AT & T, Verizon: Computers & Accessories

Sam's Club has it on sale for $49.00 currently and that's where I purchased it.

Kd7irm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Big otterbox fan here, have and have had otterbox defender cases on all my stuff and all my kids stuff. Would not think of not having an otterbox on a high end device. Look on amazon for the best deal. Otterbox has great customer service and the warranty is great. The new ipad defender is what I've had on my 4th gen from day one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
gerryl said:
I have tried many cases front and back but finally found one I can heartily recommend for the back and it works perfectly with Apple's smart covers. The Zerochroma Vario-SC available in black or white and has a rotating attachment for easy stable viewing in both portrait and landscape.

This seems to be what I've been looking for. Ive had my share of cases that I think I like, only to use it for a couple weeks and not like something about it. I ordered this one and it should be delivered this week. If only it had a stylus holder but I'm pretty excited to try this one out, thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts