What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best case and screen protector for the iPad 4 Retina?

ysg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just purchased an iPad for my parents as a surprise gift and it should be arriving this Friday. I am quite stumped however on deciding on what case do I put this iPad in and what screen protector do I put on the iPad.

For screen protection: I have seen a few videos and it seems like the ZAGG HD Screen Protector is a good way to protect the screen and enjoy the retina display. Does anyone have another opinion?

For cases: I was thinking of this case: Besdata Ultra Thin Magnetic Smart Cover & Back (http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00CB7QGGM/ref=oh_details_o00__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Does anyone recommend it? I also thought of getting a case to cover the back and pairing that up with the Apple Smart Cover .. Does anyone recommend doing that and can anyone recommend back covers?

Sorry for all the questions but I want to have this iPad perfectly set up as a surprise for my parents this Friday.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Knitter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just purchased an iPad for my parents as a surprise gift and it should be arriving this Friday. I am quite stumped however on deciding on what case do I put this iPad in and what screen protector do I put on the iPad.

I personally would rather look at and interact with the Gorilla Glass itself, and I just have the Red smart case and no front protection. I'd suggest presenting the gift without screen protector, and if they want one, one can be added.

OP
Y

ysg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally would rather look at and interact with the Gorilla Glass itself, and I just have the Red smart case and no front protection. I'd suggest presenting the gift without screen protector, and if they want one, one can be added.

Could you please direct me to this case on amazon.ca or something that ships to Canada?

Most reactions

Latest posts