What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4.3 Hacking

hbyrd161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help jail breaking my Apple Ipad 2, with a version of 4.3. I have looked every where online but all I could find was tethered jailbreak with hard to follow instructions and unsuccessful results. ******************************************************************

Please Respond with a good answer,
Hbyrd161

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wait a couple weeks. Remember, the new update for the iPad just came out so most jailbreak developers are still working on untethered jailbreaks.

OP
hbyrd161

hbyrd161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK Stephen777

So are you saying they will have something within one month? I would like to be notified when that is possible, thank-you. I have been looking everywhere online, now I guess... I'll just wait, thanks a lot.

Stephen777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They will most likely have one out before then. It only took around 3 weeks for the 4.2.1 jailbreak to come out.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be out in a month but there is no way to know. Once it's out you will see it everywhere so just need to sit back and wait... anxiously :). I check this site, gizmodo and modmyi... they are pretty quick about getting news and updates posted.

Reaction score
Your search has an end: There is no jailbreak for iPad 2, neither tethered, nor untethered.

And no, you can buy apps like every other person. Considering your only reason to jb is for stealing apps, you might want to leave this forum.

luckyleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Your search has an end: There is no jailbreak for iPad 2, neither tethered, nor untethered.

And no, you can buy apps like every other person. Considering your only reason to jb is for stealing apps, you might want to leave this forum.

Are you serious? ***************

Stephen777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny because I just saw a tethered jailbreak for the iPad 2.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
luckyleo said:
Are you serious? ***************

New people to this forum don't know but pirating apps is a No No here. ************

Sent From IPF app,on a Jailbroken Device...need I say more ;-)

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Considering your only reason to jb is for stealing apps, you might want to leave this forum.

I don't think that the original poster indicated any illegal motives and there legitimate reasons to jail break.

1. Add a Bluetooth stack so that any BT GPS will work with the WiFi only iPad.
2. More flexibility file copying (your files that is).
3. Generally release the iPad from the "Walled Garden" of iOS.

No doubt Apple doesn't support jail broken iPads so that is something to take into consideration. I have long resisted the idea but may do it when the 4.3.1 version comes out.

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why anyone would want to jailbreak any apple product especially an iPad 2, is beyond comprehension. If you want a slow, freezing, unstable bit of kit.....buy a windows pc or anything running windows!

I JB my touch just to see what all the fuss was, and then undid the jailbreak as I had never seen anything so unstable. Macs OS is till by far the best.

Most reactions

Latest posts