What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 #2

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I did it!

My wife has said she didn't want an iPad.....but I saw her <from a distance> playing with them at the Mall of America Apple store. :eek:
She's the type that doesn't want to spend money on herself so she says she doesn't want one.....I knew better, bless her heart.

I knew the iPad mini would be to small for her as she does a lot of web surfing and some of her websites would be difficult with her vision and clicking on links, so a full size was the only way.

So, I bought her an iPad 4 16GB WiFi white version (so we can tell them apart) for Christmas. :thumbs:
She does mainly web surfing and email stuff so anything larger for her would be a waste. She's not a gamer or music person.

I'm so excited to see her face when she opens it up on Christmas Eve.........Hope she likes white! :p

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
She will like the white! It's hard not to. :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I did it!

My wife has said she didn't want an iPad.....but I saw her <from a distance> playing with them at the Mall of America Apple store. :eek:
She's the type that doesn't want to spend money on herself so she says she doesn't want one.....I knew better, bless her heart.

I knew the iPad mini would be to small for her as she does a lot of web surfing and some of her websites would be difficult with her vision and clicking on links, so a full size was the only way.

So, I bought her an iPad 4 16GB WiFi white version (so we can tell them apart) for Christmas. :thumbs:
She does mainly web surfing and email stuff so anything larger for her would be a waste. She's not a gamer or music person.

I'm so excited to see her face when she opens it up on Christmas Eve.........Hope she likes white! :p

That was a nice thing to do on your part. Amazing how we can get that little lift of happiness/excitement by thinking and doing something to make another happy. Whatever the colour, I'm sure she will be very pleased.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sdelprete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
She absolutely loves it.....can't put it down.
Her laptop is now sitting next to mine collecting dust particles.

It was a great gift to her for sure! :thumbs:

That's great.....I can't get off mine either

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure you get the High Definition screen protector and case for it

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts