What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G

jaspertyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too...

Trying to convince myself why I need two so that I can go out and get one today haha

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ran out of tears. Now I just cry vodka. And yea I thought about running to my apple store to try and get one but my wife would probably freak. That is until she sees mine and then she will want one of course.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I was thinking....the ATT ipad is called the iPad 3G....but technically it is the iPad 1G so does that make it the iPad 1G 3G?

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I was thinking....the ATT ipad is called the iPad 3G....but technically it is the iPad 1G so does that make it the iPad 1G 3G?

Hey Hey, you're getting yours today. No making fun! But seriously, I hope you get it soon, I can't wait to hear what you think about it.;)

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't take the wait for my 3G....

crying-baby-257x300.jpg

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will there be the same enthusiasm around the 3G launch as there was today? Will they be delivered on a Saturday? Will people be camping out for 16 hours to by one?

Any thoughts?

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will there be the same enthusiasm around the 3G launch as there was today? Will they be delivered on a Saturday? Will people be camping out for 16 hours to by one?

Any thoughts?

There is only one launch. This is it. It will be exciting for us who are waiting fir the 3G's but no way this level of intensity from the whole group. I don't care. I just want my 3G NOW! I think I'll start drinking early today.

fairoasis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't wait! I got up, got in line at Best Buy, and walked out with a 16G to play with while I wait on my 3G. This one will be going to my son's house.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is better you

I couldn't wait! I got up, got in line at Best Buy, and walked out with a 16G to play with while I wait on my 3G. This one will be going to my son's house.

I also do the same order 2 x 16G wifi & 32 G 3G, i will probably give one Wifi to my son after we have finish all our first testing the second will stay in my office for the future development

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts