What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPadawan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout-out to my fellow iPad iPeeps...I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks, but I only registered a few days ago. Thanks to all of you for giving me a place to vent & learn during this exhausting homestretch!

I missed the FedEx guy by a *millisecond* and had to follow his exhaust fumes 2 streets over. :eek: I was so worried he'd used the opportunity to switch my iPad for a box of peanut brittle that I opened it right there on the street. Here it is, snug as a bug in a rug for the short ride home! :D Thanks again & ENJOY!!!

Attachments

• iPadPassenger.jpg
    iPadPassenger.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 143

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been playing with mine all day. Watched a movie and read a lot of things. I sure will be glad when I can sign up for 3G.

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried to put the protective screen on my Paddy. It came free with my Buffalo case. I took it off because I could not get the bubbles out. It looked crazy. :(

Rick Ornberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglemountainpromotions.com
After 3 pm and no FedEx delivery at UPS Store!!!! Can't be that many cheeseheads taking delivery today. Arrrrgggghh!!!

Finally showed up just befiore 5 pm. I forgot to consider that I was no longer in the Chicago area and was now on Wisconsin Time. That means "give or take a couple two-tree hours. Hmmmm... Playing with my new toy dissipated all anger and all is forgiven. :)

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have had my iPad for 4 hours now and I have managed to crash mail 3 times now. No idea how....just been going through my email and deleting all the old ones (I had like 400)

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah... it has arrived finally!!... it is 5:30 pm here... so I am looking forward to a nice evening

I ask the fed ex guy how many he delivered today & he said well over a 100, probably more... wow, I thought I would 1 out of 10 or so... He said he also delivered 100's of the wifi units... (town of 30,000).... but strange, he & I said that we have yet to even see an ipad out-&-about in town.

well, later.... hope you all are having fun...

You know....i live in a college town and I have yet to see a single ipad out in the wild either... Strange especially since I work in a lab on campus

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very happy wit my 3G so far...only one disappointment: Either ABC or AT&T has disabled streaming video in the ABC entertainment app for 3G users...popup advises to find a wifi network. A minor thing and the app is free anyway.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all - good night and sleep tight to all my ipad friends on this site. Its' been a long long wait - we all deserve a little enjoyment right about now.

I'm sitting here in front of my monitor with my iPad in front of me. I'm playing a Nova special on ice warming and glacier movement - and the picture is absolutely perfect. I just realized I have not intention on trying to play this on TV - but rather to shuffle off to bed and watch the rest on my iPad. What a neat day!

Congratulations to all - enjoy!

Dave

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am typing on my iPad.... Long fingernails are bad...

Just in case... How do I turn the iPad off?

Tucker... I believe I have not seen one in the wild because the users are all now glued to the sofa.... I live in a college town too...I must take the bus over there and see if I can spot one.

Michael...I hope your fedex driver delivers late to you this evening...hang in there.

Seriously...how do u turn the iPad off?

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am typing on my iPad.... Long fingernails are bad...

Just in case... How do I turn the iPad off?

Tucker... I believe I have not seen one in the wild because the users are all now glued to the sofa.... I live in a college town too...I must take the bus over there and see if I can spot one.

Michael...I hope your fedex driver delivers late to you this evening...hang in there.

Seriously...how do u turn the iPad off?

Little black button on the top right corner when in portrait mode. Press it and it goes to sleep. Hold it for a few seconds and a prompt comes up to turn off hard core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions