What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sending this from my iPad while waiting for a hair cut. 3G feels very fast for web browsing so far. Very cool!

-Greg

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew I wanted an iPad the moment they were announced, but now that i've had it in my hands for a couple hours, I think I'm in love! ;)

askbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usaconnectors.com
So here I am typing on my WiFi Keyboard, watching the words appear on the beautiful screen as my iPad sits comfortably in it's beautiful dock.
This is SO sweet... everyone here at my office has played on my iPad, I am jealous of myself!

posted from my iPad :)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW - This is absolutely amazing. I am very impressed. Working the Web / Safari right no - first thing I've posted from my iPad. One thing I really like is the ability to put a bookmark on my desktop.

BTW - as someone else posted - watching Avitar on this thing brings tears to ones eyes.

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you all sound like you are having fun!

no ipad here yet... but the good news is that it arrived in town about 1 hr ago & is driving around in the fed ex van.... yeah!!!.... so I have notes posted for delivery guy & left the door partially opened so I can hear him... won't be long now
;)

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...this is amazing.

I kinda feel bad about blowing up on my roommate for taking down my signature authorization sheet...but then again, I almost didn't get my iPad today because of her

Wow...iPad is magical

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...this is amazing.

I kinda feel bad about blowing up on my roommate for taking down my signature authorization sheet...but then again, I almost didn't get my iPad today because of her

Wow...iPad is magical

Tucker - glad you finally got it! Did you have to drive to FedEx?

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah... it has arrived finally!!... it is 5:30 pm here... so I am looking forward to a nice evening

I ask the fed ex guy how many he delivered today & he said well over a 100, probably more... wow, I thought I would 1 out of 10 or so... He said he also delivered 100's of the wifi units... (town of 30,000).... but strange, he & I said that we have yet to even see an ipad out-&-about in town.

well, later.... hope you all are having fun...

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah... it has arrived finally!!... it is 5:30 pm here... so I am looking forward to a nice evening

I ask the fed ex guy how many he delivered today & he said well over a 100, probably more... wow, I thought I would 1 out of 10 or so... He said he also delivered 100's of the wifi units... (town of 30,000).... but strange, he & I said that we have yet to even see an ipad out-&-about in town.

well, later.... hope you all are having fun...

Congrats! Glad you finally got it!

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my 64 Gb iPad 3G at 1:50 pm today. I became so blind to anything but my iPad that I'm only now commenting on it. Typing on the iPad is great; I type just as slowly as I did on my Mac.:D

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...this is amazing.

Wow...iPad is magical

Tucker - glad you finally got it! Did you have to drive to FedEx?

Yeah I did...I actually had to drive out twice because I had to wait till after 4:30 to go pick it up. But I got it and it is amazing!!!!

Funny thing it noticed while I was out there. The otterbox distribution center is right next the the fedex center. Turns out otterbox is based in my small town. Needless to say, I will be bothering them quite frequently about the new iPad box and I will let you guys know whatever I find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts