What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
one hundred pages of comment waiting the iPad 3g​

Attachments

• Steve God ipad_06.jpg
    Steve God ipad_06.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 153

davere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A coworker of mine just brought her wifi iPad in. People were talking to me and I was not even hearing them, I was totally into whatever I was doing on the iPad.

What a gorgeous screen. Speakers are surprisingly loud too.

It gave me the iPad fix I needed to wait until Friday. I feel a little more relaxed now.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Credit card

Ppl talk about cc being charged. I just checked mine and I realized I ordered a Pizza Sat. but it was NOT put on my cc until today. That means if Apple put charges on my cc I would not know until Friday so I guess there is no sense in checking it anymore :( I want my ipad 3g sob, sob.

OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
one hundred pages of comment waiting the iPad 3g​

Wow! I think this is a huge testament to the success of the iPad. To have a thread reach 100 pages in less than 30 days with over 45,000 posts is unbelievable! It makes me wonder if the 3G is going to blow the WiFi version out of the water number wise. Of course we needed extra support with WiFi in the world all this time. Whatever the case I can only believe that the iPad will continue to grow which will lead to better and better apps and such. Very cool!

-Greg

Rick Ornberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglemountainpromotions.com
......with the lack of multitasking, this will be a valuable tool in forcing dedicated attention. Theoretically, increasing productivity and quality.
)

This is a great observation!! It's really hard right now exploring the iPad Forum, checking my order status AND credit card account at the same time!!

Kidding aside, in this short-attention-span-theater environment these days, this might be one of the best features of the iPad, at least for this old guy.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ppl talk about cc being charged. I just checked mine and I realized I ordered a Pizza Sat. but it was NOT put on my cc until today. That means if Apple put charges on my cc I would not know until Friday so I guess there is no sense in checking it anymore :( I want my ipad 3g sob, sob.

WHAT? After ordering an iPad, you've got enough left for pizza? Can I come over for lunch? :D

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score

WHAT? After ordering an iPad, you've got enough left for pizza? Can I come over for lunch? :D

no sh#t. after ordering my ipad - im broke!..lol..make that one more for lunch!

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh....finally a place to come and cry! The wait is all but killing me.....I constantly check Apple's website to see if those magic words are appearing in my status box....."tracking number"......I am literally getting no work accomplished at work for the continuous searching of anyone that may be seeing tracking number appearing.......worth the wait....oh heck yeah....but come on Apple give us a bone for christ sake.........I figure if we don't see a tracking number by today....we aren't getting them by the 30th as promised.......any thoughts?????

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.I figure if we don't see a tracking number by today....we aren't getting them by the 30th as promised.......any thoughts?????

We better get them on Friday as promised, I am leaving town on Saturday and already delayed my trip once for the 3G delivery.

But I'm sure we will.

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figure they'll be shipping OVERNIGHT from the US, so we'll see tracking by Tomorrow or even Thursday eve.

lawdood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh....finally a place to come and cry! The wait is all but killing me.....I constantly check Apple's website to see if those magic words are appearing in my status box....."tracking number"......I am literally getting no work accomplished at work for the continuous searching of anyone that may be seeing tracking number appearing.......worth the wait....oh heck yeah....but come on Apple give us a bone for christ sake.........I figure if we don't see a tracking number by today....we aren't getting them by the 30th as promised.......any thoughts?????

Yeah, that's probably not right. They're going to be shipping them overnight so you MAY not see a tracking number until Wednesday or even Thursday.

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yeah, that's probably not right. They're going to be shipping them overnight so you MAY not see a tracking number until Wednesday or even Thursday.

I bet we see it on Thursday.

Earl L

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I hope we see something soon the wait is a *&^%$

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I bet we see it on Thursday.

I agree Thursday is the day. They have to be in the US if they haven't been prepared to ship from china by now. Two more days! I'm getting all excited again!

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh....thanks everyone for the reply's....I wasn't aware they were shipping overnight......oh....I can breathe now.....for a moment anyway. This is by far the worst wait I think I have ever experienced.....I am not a patient person....not one of my better qualities:). I am having it shipped to my office....lets see how much work I get done then....LOL. This support group is wonderful.......it will be interesting to see how many people are actually on HERE Friday afternoon:).....it will be a ghost group. I look forward to the day when we can all share our experiences of its arrival in our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts