What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ppl talk about cc being charged. I just checked mine and I realized I ordered a Pizza Sat. but it was NOT put on my cc until today. That means if Apple put charges on my cc I would not know until Friday so I guess there is no sense in checking it anymore :( I want my ipad 3g sob, sob.

WHAT? After ordering an iPad, you've got enough left for pizza? Can I come over for lunch? :D

I saved money just for the ipad :) Glad I did. I want it noooowww :(

davere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple rep told me on Sunday that they should ship on Wednesday. For whatever it's worth.

That makes sense - shipping it 2-day instead of overnight. It'd be cheaper and they still control when the shipment will arrive.

If that's the case though, we should start seeing final charges and "prepared for shipment" notifications by tonight, don't you think?

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple rep told me on Sunday that they should ship on Wednesday. For whatever it's worth.

That makes sense - shipping it 2-day instead of overnight. It'd be cheaper and they still control when the shipment will arrive.

If that's the case though, we should start seeing final charges and "prepared for shipment" notifications by tonight, don't you think?

No, "priority" is ONLY overnight / AM delivery w/ FedEx.
2Day is not considered "priority", and doesn't guarantee AM delivery.

I'm looking at a FedEx airbill right now.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I understand - I'm just relaying, almost word for word, what the Apple rep told me. Maybe this is Apple's terminology and not FedEx's. Anyway - they're all slated for Friday so this should play out soon enough. Thank the FSM!

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I understand - I'm just relaying, almost word for word, what the Apple rep told me. Maybe this is Apple's terminology and not FedEx's. Anyway - they're all slated for Friday so this should play out soon enough. Thank the FSM!

Simply put, an AM delivery (10:30) is only a sure thing w/ Overnight. No other option will offer that.

davere

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Fair enough. Then we'll see the "prepared for shipment" notifications tomorrow instead, and the shipments will go out on Thurs.

raylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everybody is anxious to have their credit card charged already. I am hoping for Thursday or Friday (or later), in which case I won't have to write my check for another month:)

ziva123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What time does FedEX start in AM? Anyone know? Shipping to my son's house want to make sure I'm there, I'm staying in my motor home a few miles away, I sure as h&%# don't want to miss the delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everybody is anxious to have their credit card charged already. I am hoping for Thursday or Friday (or later), in which case I won't have to write my check for another month:)

I'm with you. If my cc is charged Thursday then it will hit next months bill instead of this month.

-Greg

Reestemple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having mine shipped to my work as well and it better get here by 10:00am or I'm going to be in the looney bin! I have to leave for a business trip at 10:00am so if it's not here by then, I'm going to have my shipping department send it to my hotel in Memphis for Saturday delivery! Please, please be here by 10:00am--I'll be standing at the loadings docks waiting for you IPad.....;)

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Apple doesn't want to let those Ipads go. Why haven't we been notified of something anything, are they trying to drive us all mad???????:confused:

Mediocre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Apple doesn't want to let those Ipads go. Why haven't we been notified of something anything, are they trying to drive us all mad???????:confused:
They notified us the exact day they will be arriving, what more do you want?

nickp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spoke with Apple Cust Care today. Mine was ordered in March on the first day of pre-order availability and will be delivered on Friday, shipped on Thursday with a signature required. My CC has not been charged yet and the CSR indicated that they usually bill on Wednesday prior to shipment. She also indicated the Order Status may not be updated until mid-late Thursday because of the next day shipping.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nobody has been charged on their cc. Nobody has been sent a shipping notice. Nobody is getting a Ipad on the 30th of April. I don't know what Apple is doing but it sure does have poor customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts