What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Moderator........:confused:

I thought one of the main covenants of this website is no SPAM.....pardon me but it seems like this thread is laced with SPAM for this app, or that app all available for a fee.

Maybe I'm confused but isn't promotion of 3rd party apps (unsolicited) something that is not tolerated here??

This is great forum and just hoping it stays that way.

Cheers!

Hey, 4phun asked a way back if people wanted him to post information on the free or reduced price apps that he was finding. If not, he said he would not post them. Several folks including myself specifically asked him to continue posting. That would have been the time to voice your opinion. Now that we know when the 3G is shipping, this is probably the only useful information in this thread. To each, his own, but this is definitely NOT spam. I thank 4phun for his efforts. I have downloaded most of the free apps he has posted.

Ray

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Moderator........:confused:

I thought one of the main covenants of this website is no SPAM.....pardon me but it seems like this thread is laced with SPAM for this app, or that app all available for a fee.

Maybe I'm confused but isn't promotion of 3rd party apps (unsolicited) something that is not tolerated here??

This is great forum and just hoping it stays that way.

Cheers!

Hey, 4phun asked a way back if people wanted him to post information on the free or reduced price apps that he was finding. If not, he said he would not post them. Several folks including myself specifically asked him to continue posting. That would have been the time to voice your opinion. Now that we know when the 3G is shipping, this is probably the only useful information in this thread. To each, his own, but this is definitely NOT spam. I thank 4phun for his efforts. I have downloaded most of the free apps he has posted.

Ray

I agree with raylock. All we are doing now is killing time and agonizing over our wait. I have downloaded a lot of the apps that 4phun has suggested. I would have not known about them if not for his efforts. Some diversion is needed and 4phun has provided that. I say "keep it up 4phun".:cool:

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was one of the people that asked for and appreciate 4phun's efforts. His finds have helped to stave off the obsession and carry many to the finish line that is April 30th.

Thanks 4phun and while you do have a new thread I hope the negative comments do not discourage you.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I asked a couple of days ago that he set up a separate thread so all of the valuable information that he's posting is in one area and not scattered. Once my iPad comes in I would love a sticky or folder that contains user suggestions. Perhaps one for free apps and one for paid apps.

rtking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I appreciate 4Phun's efforts. I have downloaded many of the apps he' identified and I see his diligence as a service to the iPad forum members.

Even though the wait is just under a week at this point, I'm finding that I'm more anxious than ever. I have resorted to ordering the camera connection kit and the VGA adapter from the apple store just to see some movement on the order status page! :p

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too appreciate 4phun's efforts with respect to the app deals. I would have never found out about them if it wasn't for him. Being under 5 days until we get 3G'ed is almost surreal. The only thing that has made this even remotely tolerable was sharing time and thoughts with all of you. I think this thread was correctly called "3G support" because even after we get our 3G's we need to continue to help, support and assist eachother with our unique 3G issues and needs. Soon the waiting game will be over, but this thread and our members will be here to help anyone who is a part of the 3G fraternity!

Last edited:

rle737ng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that I'm psychologically scarred by the wait. I think I should receive a substantial cash payout as compensation, or at least a discount on my Ipad.

edge7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amex notified me today of a pending charge for the iPad 3G. I ordered on March 25th. No change in the Apple Order Status. Thanks 4phun for the Apps, I've picked up on a lot of your suggestions. I'm taking Friday off for the Holiday. I'm a big Arbor Day fan...... gonna plant an Apple tree.:)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
rle737ng said:
I know that I'm psychologically scarred by the wait. I think I should receive a substantial cash payout as compensation, or at least a discount on my Ipad.

WHY should you receive a payout ?see a doctor instead!!!!!! just be patient. We won't receive ipads until end of May. In Aus so I cannot understand what your problem is. When most orders will be filled by May 7 some earlier.in Usa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have also appreciated 4phuns efforts and have downloaded many of the apps he suggested. Definitely not spam.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question: How many (besides me :eek:) are taking Friday off so they can be home when their iPad arrives?

icrazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4phun rocks! Thanks for taking the time to post those nice findings for those of us who 'get' what you are trying to do. Very nice of you. Keep it up buddy!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am considering taking the day off to wait for the Ipad. It just seems so irresponsible. I also would have to lie to my wife, she would kill me if she knew I took the day to wait for a delivery.

I’m not fooling anyone. I will be online while waiting with my fellow sufferers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts