What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G in Toronto, CANADA

iMad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody, i'm planing to get an iPad 64GB 3G today which is the second day after launching the device, and i wanna ask if it's available in Apple Retail Store in Toronto and how long do i have to wait, i mean is there a long line to wait for so i can get my iPad or i will just walk into the store and get it?

and is the 3G 64GB available or limited quantity?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody, i'm planing to get an iPad 64GB 3G today which is the second day after launching the device, and i wanna ask if it's available in Apple Retail Store in Toronto and how long do i have to wait, i mean is there a long line to wait for so i can get my iPad or i will just walk into the store and get it?

You can also try BestBuy and Future Shop... If there are any left...

OP
I

iMad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You can also try BestBuy and Future Shop... If there are any left...

Thanks for your help i'll try them if i found apple store has a long line to wait

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW I went to a Future Shop this morning. There were none left.
Sadly, the only models they were allowed to sell were the Wifi 16and32 GB. No 3G!

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW I went to a Future Shop this morning. There were none left.
Sadly, the only models they were allowed to sell were the Wifi 16and32 GB. No 3G!

My brother picked up his 3G from Best Buy yesterday. Both companies operate under Best Buy Canada Ltd., so that's strange. Wonder if maybe they just didn't get any 3G models in?

Most reactions

Latest posts