What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome (Canada)

alspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a 32GB 3G this morning and am very pleased with it. I had no problems connecting to wifi and the Telus 3G is awesome (fast). Telus appears to have the best plan at 500MB for $20.00 a month. There are no fees for the sim card or activation today, I don' know about tomorrow?

I was having second thoughts about buying a iPad last night but I decided to take the plunge early this morning and I don't regret the decision. I was first in line this morning so I had my choice of iPads, when I returned to the store at 1pm this afternoon ther were only a few 64GB 3G's available.

I hope that everyone had good luck purchasing iPads today.

AlexanderHC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations with your iPad :)

I have the 32 gb wifi only model, and use my iPhone for tethering. But 500 mb doesnt seem like alot to me. It might be enough for most, but Ive got a 20 gb data plan for my iPhone, and ive used a bit more then 4 gigs by the end of this month. Though I havent been out that much, so been using wifi the most..

Most reactions

Latest posts