What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Delayed Until May 7th in US

TelSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my mistake. Apparently my old eyes jumped a line. I took delivery of my 10w usb power adapter today. When checking the bank this morning i noted that apple had blocked the money for the ipad. I then went to order status and read the wrong line. I heard that apple has announced delivery on april 30th. I guess this old man will just have to wait another week for christmas.

doh!!!:(

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying TomCat - I wish you would have been right. I've got several people who are waiting on 3G models and once Apple announced the 30th as the delivery date we were planning on an un-boxing / champagne party for a week from today.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mistake. Apparently my old eyes jumped a line. I took delivery of my 10W USB Power Adapter today. When checking the bank this morning I noted that Apple had blocked the money for the Ipad. I then went to order status and read the wrong line. I heard that Apple has announced delivery on April 30th. I guess this old man will just have to wait another week for Christmas.

You came real close to being sent to trollville sir.

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to Apple and FEDEX my iPad 3G Wifi with 64 GB will arrive TODAY BEFORE 10:30 AM. This is April 23 and it was shipped from China on April 20th. THANK YOU APPLE !!!!
The status shows a shippmnet date..... that is so.. Lucky devil you.. mine still shows "late April"

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with apple rep.. says they debitted me today.. so i guess that Tuesday then.. the suspense is killing

Most reactions

Latest posts