What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 or iPhone 5?

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 5 because I skip the iPhone 4 and I don't see an iPad 3 be a life of dead mandatory.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ProPhotoGA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely iPhone 5... I can not see an iPad 3 until next year.. and probably
not until 2nd quarter.

RandyM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPhone 5 for me. I wish there was more confirmed information on it now. And just as I did when the iPad came out I'm going to wait on getting an iPad 3 when ever they are released at least 6 months incase there's issues with it

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 5. My phone might be on it's way out, but I'm trying to get it to last til Christmas otherwise I'll have to spend a lot of money.

(my phone is an Android)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

saurik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think both the iPhone 5 and the iPad 3 is going to be minir update , iPhone 5 speed bump , new design and bigger screen ( not to mention speech to text aka assistant and other things apple will add we dont think about"em ) for the iPad 3 its will also be an minor update from iPad 2 i think it have retina , more speed , more ram
Better cams and other things .. I dont think ill spend my money on both but maybe ill sell my ipad 2 for the 3 , because after iphone 5 comes out in october I would wait 4 months until the new iPad which will be released in march maybe ill sell my ipad 2 and get it after few months :)

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPhoen 5 will be out next month around the 15th. No major changes, not even a bigger screen is expected. The iPad 3 will not be out until spring 2012 and may not have everything desired. It will have the higher res screen and a few other improvements, but the A6 may not be ready until later in the year. And there is questions about whether or not Apple can eat the added cost of the higher res screen. If not, the prices will go up, or something else will give. I suspect that Apple will forgo any increases in SSD size to keep the prices the same.

Most reactions