What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3? No, New ipad according to Best Buy

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ad came in, along with an offer to cash in my iPad 2, but there was no mention of iPad 3. It was called "The New IPad." Is it that or iPad 3? Or does it really matter...guess not.

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Technically there is no such thing as iPad 3.. They are calling it "the New IPad" which is confusing and ridiculous

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol gona be weird if they come out with a 4 th gen cause the 3 rd gen would be older model and would be called the new iPad

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will provide a thread which explains why shortly . If you look at Apple's history of naming you will understand why they called the ipad new ipad yes it is confusing because the media has talked about ipad 3 for months. Our forum has decided to make it easier for users to find and post threads by having each model separated by a number. In saying that we will up date the description so it states 3rd generation iPad. This is similar to the iPod touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th

Most reactions

Latest posts