What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 , iphone 5

mosweiss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol! I love my iPhone 4S! I believe that they will do something similar with new iPad as well. Maybe iPad 2S?? They have lots of iPad 2 that they still want to sell. Mark my words. No iPad 3 coming out. Just a glorified iPad 2 :)

Mathfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I waited too long for the iPhone5 just to be disappointed by the iPhone4S announcement - I really hope the next phone is a 5 and the next pad is a 3.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Be Mentally prepared it could very well be called iPad-2s or iPad-HD All indications which suggest why cant it be so !!

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Why be disappointed? The device will be better either way, it always is.

Apple does the redesign's every other year and in-between redesigns they keep the design(extending accessory life at the same time) and they improve whatever they can inside the device.

If they announce the next iPad and announce some mind-blowing new features yet still call it something like an iPad 2S would you still be mad just because its named iPad 2S? Or what if it went the other way and was called an iPad 3, but only had minor speed improvements would it make you happy just having an "iPad 3" printed on the back of the device?

applemike68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the iPad 3 as well, but does anyone think the demand will be the same with the iPad 2? Long lines at every store, up to 8 weeks to order online. I just can't imagine that will happen again, but I could be wrong. What do you guys think?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
the demand get larger each year.

I may end up taking the day off to go wait in line and get one. I used to have a store about 30 minutes from me that had no lines until right when the store was about to open, however people have caught on and it too has long lines.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Never got why people stand on a line like that. Wait a month. What's the pressure ?

Usually I do my waiting while deciding to get something and will hold off (held off from getting iPad 2, figured if apple decided to move iPad 3 release to before christmas like some rumors were guessing I would pick one up then) I'm still not 100% sure I'll get one but once I do make the final decision to get something I like to get it as soon as possible.

After finally deciding YES I WANT ONE, I would rather wait a few hours in line then spend a month kicking my self spending countless hours searching for one. Checking stores, "did they get any yet?" so that I could get it from the store and then cancel one ordered online that hasn't shipped yet.

Most reactions