What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 case that works similarly to original Apple Case

MarbellaSD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently the issue with the magnetic on/off is where the magnets are on each iPad; Apple changed it for the new one and case developers weren't told of this.

TC93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MarbellaSD said:
Apparently the issue with the magnetic on/off is where the magnets are on each iPad; Apple changed it for the new one and case developers weren't told of this.

That wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure they do that on purpose to get people to buy a case directly from Apple instead.

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I contacted Targus support about my Slim Case not working as a smart cover and got a reply that they will ship me a tested replacement in 6-8 weeks. I don't have to ship them my current case, they just needed a copy of the receipt and my shipping address. I think this is a pretty good way for them to handle this situation... I will get a working case once they can produce them, and in the mean time I'm not left stranded.

Most reactions