What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

? Case similar to Apples that will take iPad in gel sleeve

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of a product that works like Apples case but will take an iPad in a gel case. I really prefer to use my devices in a skin but would also like to be able to transport or display with screen protection?

Does that make any sense?

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of a product that works like Apples case but will take an iPod in a gel case. I really prefer to use my devices in a skin but would also like to be able to transport or display with screen protection?

Does that make any sense?

Only some bag can do it, my self i use one of our cover and carry it in our bag and lucky me the cover with the iPad enter easily … even we don’t it by intention but that work

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will carry mine in a sleeve made for a netbook, it's fits perfect and made from micro fiber or something close to it, in fact almost any type of netbook case for a 10" netbook should work.

Most reactions

Latest posts