What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera connection kit problem

hanslagerweij

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Bought a camera connection kit (card reader and usb connector for camera) that both worked fine untill a couple of days ago. Suddenly the camera is not recognized anymore; simply nothing happens when you connect the camera or cardreader. Has anyone an idea what the problem could be?

cbtanega

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having the same problem. I recently upgraded to an ipad2 from an ipad1. My old camera connection kit works with my ipad1 but not with my iPad2. I don't think there is a problem with the new ipad's accessory port since my other accessories work with the new ipad2.

Someone suggested restarting the iPad but that didn't work with me. It might work for you.

Funny thing is that my old sync cable that came with the iPad 1 doesn't work with my iPad 2. But the sync cable and charger that came with the ipad2 works fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts