What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 USB adaptor device

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i have an adaptor that connects to my iPad 2 and you connect a jump drive to it so you can view photos on your iPad that are stored on the USB it plugs in fine but it brings up the photos on the iPad, so how do I view what is on the USB

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
i have an adaptor that connects to my iPad 2 and you connect a jump drive to it so you can view photos on your iPad that are stored on the USB it plugs in fine but it brings up the photos on the iPad, so how do I view what is on the USB

Hi Clermont - please provide some information on your 'adaptor' - is this the 30-pin CCK (Camera Connection Kit) w/ two components, i.e. for a USB connection & for insertion of the camera's SD card (see pic below)? If so, I have the same kit, but no longer an iPad 2 (so the CCK is now gathering dust) - the USB portion is meant to attach the camera's cable only, and will not work w/ standard USB flash drives - not sure how you put images onto a USB drive but please provide some further information.

Also, take a look at this THREAD that I left last fall on the forum pertaining to photo transfer options - let us know if any of these solve your needs? If not, then please tell us exactly what you are trying to do? Dave :)
Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 9.33.50 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts