What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 stuck on apple logo after cydia tweek install

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i know this is,nt a direct jailbrek question but i hav tryed posting on other forums and thaught i would try the experts before i restored my ipad2. basicly i installed appsync 5 on my ipad 2 then when i resprung it just hung so i tried to hard reset (held power and home button)and tried putting it in to safe mode by holding the vol up for the whole boot prosess but no joy it just hangs on apple screen for a bit then screen goes blank then cmes back on then a continual loop. I can however conect to it via the cable with i funbox and get acces to the file system. (but dont know where to go from there). I can also conect to itunes and sync (but only for a short period then it diconects). any help would be greatfully apreciated cos i realy dont want to loose my jailbreak if at all pos as i rely on it for my day to day tasks. you are my last hope. thanks in advance.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, that'll be your problem then, that piracy app you've been using.....now as you haven't been a member here long you probably don't realise that our rules state that piracy can't and won't be discussed here along with which, we just don't help pirates.

Piracy=theft.....it's illegal, so just don't do it!

This thread is now closed.

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts