What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 may be coming in April

dogxa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am waiting, but this is just another rumor on Apple

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
March ... April ... May ... doesn't matter. It'll take me longer than that to scrounge away the money for one anyway.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
as mentioned, it'll come for sure, but pointless speculating. it's expected to be announced in as close as a few short weeks, but we in the UK probably wont get it in it's full glory at least until the summer months.

I've got a 1st gen 8 gig ipod touch and love it to bits, so i'm going to treat myself and upgrade to a full 64 gig 3g ipad 2 as soon as i can :)

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is the person that said in December that it is dump to buy an iPad when new one is coming out in January. I said all along that it won't be here until June July.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Distribution doesn't make sense.

Reliable sources told us about the upcoming launch of the Apple iPad 2: the first or second Saturday in April will see the first sales of Apples new tablet. The iPad 2 will sell US-only for three months, and Apple Store-only for up to half a year. In July, more countries will follow. Walmart, Best Buy and Co. maybe have to wait until October until they are allowed to sell Apples new tablets.

Verizon i isn't going to be stuck for 6 months with an outdated iPad. I know they weren't mentioned but common sense tells me that they are not going to put up with attempting to sell an out of date model. This doesn't make good business sense and Verizon is very good at knowing how to distribute product.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this rumor.

Most reactions

Latest posts