What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so confused. Why is everyone arguing about this... Obviously everyone is going to have their own reasons for jailbreaking. Let's just all be friends k? :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree! Let's all join hands and sit around the campfire and sing --

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA]YouTube - Kumbaya My Lord[/ame]

ultra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah let's make more friends here. share the same interest. sit nicely and hold popcorn while waiting the jb is out. i love this forum.

russryder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait, we're waiting for jb's!?!? I thought it was going to be bj's...I am returning my iPad.

-unsatisfied customer

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the best parts of Jailbreaking is it never gets old! Everyday new packages and tweaks and mods and themes are released in Cydia. Sometimes the tweaks are o.k. But then you get an Awesome tweak made like Barrel for the iPhone or RetinaPad for the iPad! And it makes you very happy that you Jailbroke your device.

FREE MY iPAD2 

mikesong0323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
One of the best parts of Jailbreaking is it never gets old! Everyday new packages and tweaks and mods and themes are released in Cydia. Sometimes the tweaks are o.k. But then you get an Awesome tweak made like Barrel for the iPhone or RetinaPad for the iPad! And it makes you very happy that you Jailbroke your device.

FREE MY iPAD2 

Well put. It's a daily amusement!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My "enslaved" iPad arrives today and i'm very keen to liberate its freedom! POWER TO THE PEOPLE LOL :D

Great site!

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@p0sixninja just tweeted saying this is the slowest progressing Jailbreak ever and he wishes Geohot was still around... This is not looking good for us iPad2 owners :(

FREE MY iPAD2 

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@p0sixninja just tweeted saying this is the slowest progressing Jailbreak ever and he wishes Geohot was still around... This is not looking good for us iPad2 owners :(

FREE MY iPAD2 

Where is Geohot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts