What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
What is the best place to check the status of a possible iPad 2 jailbreak?

Comex's twitter probably. That's where I've seen the most news. Either that or redsn0w's website.

AJLComputers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait for the iPad 2 jailbreak, it just doesn't feel whole until I can have SB Settings on there and change the themes!

I thought when we saw that picture of the iPad 2 running cydia it would only be a few days until it was released.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The latest I've read:

There is still no news as to when a new Apple ipad 2 jailbreak will spring out, but its true that Dev Team are already prepping it up. Lets all wait for good news from them and hope to have a Jailbreak for the iPad 2.
So we've got to be patient and hopefully these guys will find a way for us (like they always do) :)

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iH8sn0w (@iH8sn0w)
4/6/11 7:42 PM
@mofuckinbeast You won't see an iPad 2 CustomIPSW jailbreak for quite awhile probably.

I don't really know what Custom IPSW is, but this was in response to someone asking when the iPad 2 would be jailbroken

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The custom IPSW @iH8sn0w is talking about is if you were to Jailbreak with Pwngtool or sn0wbreeze. They used custom IPSW. But the iPad 2 Jailbreak will not be with those programs. It will be Jailbroken another way at first..

Sent from my incredible iPad 2

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The custom IPSW @iH8sn0w is talking about is if you were to Jailbreak with Pwngtool or sn0wbreeze. They used custom IPSW. But the iPad 2 Jailbreak will not be with those programs. It will be Jailbroken another way at first..

I've just added a little bit about this to the jailbreak methods sticky, also in my sig below.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I've just added a little bit about this to the jailbreak methods sticky, also in my sig below.

Why can't I click on the link in your sig?

OP
A

Argyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in no hurry for an unteathered jailbreak. I use the Ipad2 at home. Just give me a tethered jailbreak, that's all I ask.

I just want to get BT STACKGPS so I can connect my wireless Bluetooth GPS to my wifi only Ipad2

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iRager said:
Why can't I click on the link in your sig?

I don't know. I can click on them fine. They are all stickies in the hacking section anyway...

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I don't know. I can click on them fine. They are all stickies in the hacking section anyway...

Yeh I was able to find it thanx :)

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear that comex is working on a 4.3 jailbreak, who is working on a 4.3.1 jailbreak than?
I am accually considering to sell my iPad 2 and buy a iPad 1 again, to jailbreak that one. >.<

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I hear that comex is working on a 4.3 jailbreak, who is working on a 4.3.1 jailbreak than?
I am accually considering to sell my iPad 2 and buy a iPad 1 again, to jailbreak that one. >.<

I'd be a little more patient...

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just read a tweet from @p0sixninja saying the Devs of Greenpois0n are finishing up a new update to Untetether Jailbreak the iPad 2 with Greenpois0n!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!! Hopefully it will be in the next week!!!!!

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my god. People a thousand years from now are going to look back on this moment as the defining moment of an epoch. This may be the most significant moment in history since the extinction of the dinosaurs.

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts