What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1 Un-Jailbreak save app data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weijie729

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,My iPad is having a lot of problems recently with the jailbreak like I cannot surf the net even though the wifi is connected but the page doesnt load and also use the YouTube App and it keeps crashing often. When I boot into safe mode, I can surf the net and open the YouTube app and watch videos. I want to Un-jailbreak the iPad and then re-jailbreak after I update it to the latest version of iOS. So what I'm going to do is to first back up my iPad's data and then I will restore it to iOS 5.1.1 and restore the backup and then jailbreak it. Will I get all my [pirated (stolen) and] downloaded games data back? Please correct me if there is any error in the steps and the apps data is also quite important to me. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
we don't discuss piracy in this forum,its piracy,stealing in other words,therefore i'm closing this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts