What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 going back

elau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sure iPad3 will be awesome but I really love my iPad2. There is only one thing I wish it can do............use Flash Player. Otherwise, I have absolutely no complain of its usability. It is indeed slowly replacing my laptop as I find more and more apps.

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Myself I will just buy the iPad3 if it's a real deal killer, but also keep my iPad2 that I have found very useful. I am sure others have their reasons to return their iPad2s but the coming iPad3 is not any reason I would return my iPad2.

OperatorX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 1 and I have not seed the compelling reason to upgrade yet. I had planned to hold out for the iPad 3 but now that I have an iPhone 4S, I may wait until the iPad 4. My iPad 1 is still doing everything I need it to and it was a heafty investment. We'll see. The iPad 3 needs to be plenty different for me to go for it.

MacMama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting mine next week. Please tell me the iPad3 will be much more expensive so I
won't go nuts when it comes out! :p

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reding this thread I'm of the opinion I should wait for the ipad9. I'm sure it will be a hum zinger. What do you think?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reding this thread I'm of the opinion I should wait for the ipad9. I'm sure it will be a hum zinger. What do you think?

Don't worry, iPad 9 will offer a time-travel feature. So if you regret having bought iPad 1 through 8, you can use your iPad 9 to go back in time and un-buy them.

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Don't worry, iPad 9 will offer a time-travel feature. So if you regret having bought iPad 1 through 8, you can use your iPad 9 to go back in time and un-buy them.

I can't wait!

But then I don't have to. My future will buy one and give it to my past self. Of course, everyone will do this, no one will buy 3 through to 8, Apple will go bust, and it won't happen.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Now that is funny, Kaykaykay!! I'd like to see Ipad 9 have an app for cleaning our houses also! :)

Vertigo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A "superior innovated device"?

I've lost count of how many people seem to think that Apple need to add flexibility and more functionality to their devices and/or iOS to continue to compete. Various forums are filled with techies who think the answer to improved sales and continued competition is to add more and more functionality and postulate that, unless Apple do this, they'll be swamped by Android phones and tablets with their more flexible systems.

Totally utterly completely missing the point.

It's not about technology at all, it's about simplicity, ease of use, intuitiveness, the feel of it, the appearance and just generally how "slick" it is.

Apple have this totally nailed. They've realised that the key is to produce a simple, logical device that just about anyone can pick up and use without thinking about it too much, not to add a million bells and whistles like Google seem to think is the solution to everything. The next iPad will make some basic improvements like faster processor, better screen or more memory but the basic functionality of the device and iOS will remain the same as that's its strength, not its weakness.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't wait!

But then I don't have to. My future will buy one and give it to my past self. Of course, everyone will do this, no one will buy 3 through to 8, Apple will go bust, and it won't happen.

The first thing I'm going to do with the time-travel feature is return to buy Apple stock in the olden days.

Most reactions