What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Going on Two Years...

cruiser111

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have had my trusty iPad 2 for nearly two years now. Use it daily. It's still as good as the day it was brought home! Well maybe even better with all the neat apps added. AND, the iOS 7.0 update is fantastic! Comparing the two HD android tablets I have to the iPad 2, guess which is by far the overall superior tablet. Yup, the iPad 2, 'hands down'. (Not sure what that really means, but it does convey the thought.) Just sayin'...

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have had my trusty iPad 2 for nearly two years now. Use it daily. It's still as good as the day it was brought home! Well maybe even better with all the neat apps added. AND, the iOS 7.0 update is fantastic! Comparing the two HD android tablets I have to the iPad 2, guess which is by far the overall superior tablet. Yup, the iPad 2, 'hands down'. (Not sure what that really means, but it does convey the thought.) Just sayin'...

Great that you are enjoying your iPad. With iOS7 that gives you access to all the latest apps on that beautifully finished machine.
5ety2u4e.jpg

The saying "hands down" has the same meaning as "without a doubt" I believe. Probably invented at the same time as "hands up" and "hands off";)
Andrew

From Oz using Tapatalk Pro

Most reactions

Latest posts