What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 Dish Offer - Best Way to Upgrade to an Ipad 4?

Splendorlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting a free Ipad 2 from the current Dish Network promotion arriving today. I'd like to find a way to upgrade to an Ipad Retina even if I have to pay to do so. You think there's any chance I could exchange it at an Apple Store or Best Buy or something?

I did take a look at Ebay, but it appears I'd likely only get around $325, even brand new, unopened. I was hoping to get a lot closer to the real price, but it's not looking good.

Ultimately, if I can't find a good way I'll likely just keep it and try to forget there are newer versions out there. :) I don't have any kind of tablet right now.

Any recommendations?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've no idea about prices where you are but the iPad 2 is now two generations out of date so prices are never going to be top dollar. That said, I have an iPad 2 and it's a great piece of kit so absolutely no harm in hanging onto it and using it.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts