What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 covers....????

sarashah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have ordered iPad 2 protective case today, i'll review when i get it.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like this case!
yhst-12507765640553_2149_6280495

*** Street King Ruggedized Case 39.95

Vulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like this case!
yhst-12507765640553_2149_6280495

*** Street King Ruggedized Case 39.95

anything that flexes is not going to be very rugged ... i.e screen will crack if it falls from standing height (3 feet fall from your hands). Only Pelican can help you for cases (pun intended) like that.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That Macally Bookstand 2 case looks sweet. Anyone with any experience on it?

PamEnamel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.pameast.net
The Khomo case I ordered arrived yesterday. For the price, it's great! Ridged enough to really protect my ipad2, has the hole for the camera, thin profile that doesn't add too much bulk to the unit. And it stands up two ways nicely. Lower for typing and more upright for video viewing and such.

When I ordered it it was $15 and I got free shipping. I see it's now gone up to $20 + $3 shipping, but that's still a bargain compared to the majority of the other cases I looked which ranged anywhere from $50 to $100.

Here's a link Amazon.com: KHOMO Deluxe Red Leather Case for NEW Apple iPad 2 (Newest Version March 2011 Release) Folio Stand: Electronics

Pam

KarlaMonique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The guy in the Apple store recommended Marware Eco-Vue Case. He said it was great! I just ordered mines online and used a 10% off promo code. It also came with free shipping.

OP
I

iJdotLeal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.jleal.whyambitworks.com
The Khomo case I ordered arrived yesterday. For the price, it's great! Ridged enough to really protect my ipad2, has the hole for the camera, thin profile that doesn't add too much bulk to the unit. And it stands up two ways nicely. Lower for typing and more upright for video viewing and such.

When I ordered it it was $15 and I got free shipping. I see it's now gone up to $20 + $3 shipping, but that's still a bargain compared to the majority of the other cases I looked which ranged anywhere from $50 to $100.

Here's a link Amazon.com: KHOMO Deluxe Red Leather Case for NEW Apple iPad 2 (Newest Version March 2011 Release) Folio Stand: Electronics

Pam

That case looks awesome, nothing to special, but just right, but I guess the other colors are sold out already.....thanks for the info! ;)

OP
I

iJdotLeal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.jleal.whyambitworks.com
The guy in the Apple store recommended Marware Eco-Vue Case. He said it was great! I just ordered mines online and used a 10% off promo code. It also came with free shipping.

Yea that one is really nice too! I actually went to the Marware website and saw the other cases, very nice...but out of stock, think I'll be ordering this one too!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Be careful with DodoCase: they're pretty straight out of the box, but they've proven to be quite unreliable and have had numerous problems with durability around the corner pads and the wooden frame. (Just Google "DodoCase iPAd falls out" and check those links.) If you like that kind of traditional book-binding case, I'd recommend Treegloo (to me, the best in terms of price and customization), Portenzo or Pad & Quill.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
media.nl

I like this case also, it has a hand crip strap on the back. But $59.00 is kinda high.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Khomo case I ordered arrived yesterday. For the price, it's great! Ridged enough to really protect my ipad2, has the

Don't like Red and I don't like the straps, but I do love the price.

51YY1qswtFL._AA300_.jpg

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PamEnamel said:
Can't do anything about the strap, but this model does come in black too!

Pam

I looked for it in black and it says sold out?

Sent from my iPad 2 thanks to Ambit Energy using iPF

Same here lots of cases but most are not available just like the Ipad 2

Most reactions