What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 2 Cover

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have looking for something with the below specs. I did the same search for an iPad 1 without much luck either.

I am looking for a cover for my iPad 2. I do not need a stand when open. It should cover both the front and back. It should have a reasonably secure closed position so that the cover will not flop open. it should have a reasonably secure open position (the cover should fold all the way back) so that the cover will not flop around. The iPad 2 should be able to be used in all 4 orientations (portrait and landscape) without the cover getting in the way. The cover should not be too heavy or bulky. When closed it should be able to fit inside of a small carry case without catching. All controls should be available. The iPad 2 should be securely held inside the case so their is no risk of it falling out.

Anyone know of such an animal?

Thanks

Mike

Sent from my iPad using iPF

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way cover won't get in the way in all four position is for it to be detachable. You might just want to go with a cheap silicone case for the back and a smart cover.

OP
M

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just ordered the following combination (after buying, trying, and returning several cases):

"For iPad 2 - The Snugg Squared² Skinny Fit Protective Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 (Black)"

"Timbuk2 iPad Plush Sleeve (Black/Black/Black, X-Small)"

I will be interested to see how the work. I am hoping the Snugg provides a comfortable and protective cover while in use and the sleeve serves to hold it when in use.

Regards

Mike

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions