What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switcheasy cover for the iPad 2

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those of you who use the Switcheasy back cover, how do you like it? I just ordered the green colored one to match my smart cover. I thought about getting a complete front and back leather case, but I already have the smart cover.

lucyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think a smart cover mate is ok for the smart cover.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a coverbuddy and like it alot. It has a thin profile so it doesn't add much bulk to the ipad, fits perfectly with the smart cover, has a good feel to it and it feels firm enough to actually protect the ipad. The area where the hinge for the smart cover attaches to the back looks like it was cut too big but it's that way for when you fold the smart cover back. For the price I'm very happy with it.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a coverbuddy and like it alot. It has a thin profile so it doesn't add much bulk to the ipad, fits perfectly with the smart cover, has a good feel to it and it feels firm enough to actually protect the ipad. The area where the hinge for the smart cover attaches to the back looks like it was cut too big but it's that way for when you fold the smart cover back. For the price I'm very happy with it.
Same here. You really don't realize it's on.

Most reactions