What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 and airplane mode

knitter4444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wifi connections fine til I turned on airplane mode. Turned off and now searches my home network but cannot connect. Rebooted router, ipad2..other devices working on wifi. Not sure how to delete the network and reinstall or is there something that I am missing.

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought there was an option to "forget" the memorized networks. If you choose the wifi network-in-question, is there no "forget" option? Does sliding finger to the right activate this option? (just going by memory here. sorry.)

OP
K

knitter4444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is that option. Just not sure if I do that I will be able to set it up again. Thanks for the quick reply

OP
K

knitter4444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"forgot: the network, reinstalled password, still not working..Baffled!!

Finally got it working. Powered down router several times and really waited before powering back up..(several times). Also went to settings, general and reset networks (several times) Also totally powered down ipad (several times). Frustrating and seems like the ipad 2 and wifi connection is not an unusual problem.

Last edited:

Kellog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If its any concellation, the aeroplane mode works really well actually on a plane, infact the staff even tanked me for turning it on as apparently alot of people either did not know it had it and everyone is messing up the instruments or they just dont care?!...

Most reactions

Latest posts