What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2(16g wifi+verizon 3g) crashed and stuck in recovery mode? help please

iman_man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an ipad 2, i jailbroke it and for a while it was fine untill it crashed while it was in use.
it is stuck in a loop and the usb and itunes image shows up everytime i try to turn it on.
i have tried to do a normal restore and everytime, the whole process goes normally and the
progress bar for restoration shows up on the ipad2. however, as soon as that bar shows up,
itunes gives me error 9 and the restore stops.

i have tried different computers and cables and have not had any luck, i updated itunes and tried again and still no luck?

please somebody out there help me? it well be greately appreciated

Last edited:

scudder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is off to the Apple Genius Bar for you I am afraid, if another cable or computer makes no odds the it is a hardware problem. Probably nothing to do with the JB and anyway, if it is stuck in recovery loop Apple Store won't be able to restore it either and they will give you a replacement. I wouldn't mention the JB ;-)

OP
I

iman_man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I followed those steps, still I get error 9 and the process stops as mentioned above

Most reactions