What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1st gen: Mission Impossible?

Sidxious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody..I've lurked these forums for a few days trying to fix my ipad ( hasn't been jailbroken and isn't locked or anything) and I just have no idea what to do anymore. I've followed this http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/t...-to-restore-the-current-version-of-ios.52863/ and many other walk throughs but currently my ipad is in what I believe to be DFU mode, as it is a completely blank screen yet registers as something connecting when I plug it in to my usb port but its not opening any options in itunes (which I have uninstalled and reinstalled) for restoration or even that its a device. It gave me error 43 thru the device manager yet when I re do the driver software to be apple mobile usb driver or whatever it changes to error 10. I've been at this for days please help
I'm running windows 7 btw

Most reactions

Latest posts