What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS8 Advice

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello -bdpad-

My advice to you is to please try to hard reset you iPad. Hard reseting
press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, let go of both and let the iPad power up. This from J.A. Instruction how to hard reset. [emoji4]

Last edited:

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No Problem, GDSunshine. Let us know how you get on with it!

Good evening admin skimonkey I was searching to this thread I just found now. I posted new thread about updating my iPad Air to iOS 8. And on the beginning all was okay till I noticed something .... It's written there in my post ...you have this also in your iPad Air ?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good evening admin skimonkey I was searching to this thread I just found now. I posted new thread about updating my iPad Air to iOS 8. And on the beginning all was okay till I noticed something .... It's written there in my post ...you have this also in your iPad Air ?

I'll have a look. I'm sure by the time I get to see it, you'll have figured it out or someone has helped you!

Most reactions

Latest posts