What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS5 releases October 12th as a free upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is restarting now...progress bar on the screen is moving quickly...any moment now...

Restoring iPad Apps now...

Memphis_Raines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got halfway through and crashed, start again then, that's for my iPhone 4, still got my iPad 2 to go, could be a long evening!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Memphis_Raines said:
Got halfway through and crashed, start again then, that's for my iPhone 4, still got my iPad 2 to go, could be a long evening!

Oh dear ... All the more reason Apple should have had the update available early this morning. I am looking at my iTunes and it says 3 HOURS to update!!! Is this correct??? Good thing I am updating the iPad first as I will need the iPhone to communicate with the outside world. Expecting some important emails.

Sent from my Pink Hearts Sparkly Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Memphis_Raines said:

bad luck. Mine did that earlier.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Looking at it differently...you have THREE Apple devices (to update)! Nice! :)

So true. Is yours ready Rich. You must update us on what's happening when you have got it. Just to satisfy our own longings.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree Rich. Also drumming fingers, toes and any other limb. Scared to go for a pit stop. Just in case it crashes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts