What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios5 install

Wizee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have completed the download....on the restore backup it says cannot restore, unknown error 3200. Anyone know what up?

xXDimiXx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have this same problem (error 3200) Tried to disable all security stuff on my pc, but still no luck. I hope someone knows a solution for this.

magntpat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the same 3200 error message on my iPhone 4. I did EVERYTHING to prepare for this upgrade (backed up last night, downloaded 10.5, etc.) Another thread said to use the USB cord that apple gave you with the iPhone purchase. I call bs as that's the one I used for mine. Rebooting PC right now and will let you know if something good happens.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone struggles getting iTunes to complete the download, consider downloading the file directly to your desktop from our thread here - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24939-official-apple-ios-firmware-download-links-ipad.html

Then, once it is downloaded, shift-click (windows) or option-click (OSX) the restore button in iTunes and it will let you select the file you just downloaded and it should install without issues.

iTunes can time out, particularly when the whole world is trying to install IOS5 at once!

Deroba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting the same error, last time I tried at least iPad reboot. I will update if I get solution or something

bearswatchin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another thread, same subject, said Apple Tech Support told them the servers are VERY busy. Patience is needed.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the same. Message . Keep trying. The servers are packed. I got through it and running IOS 5 on both of my IP4 and IPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts