What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 5 Error 3200

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded IOS5 .. However keep getting error3200 on iPad 2 while updating ... The error message reasd " the iPad could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3200)

Any ideas pls ?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Servers getting slammed?

Its quite possible - thats why Im going to wait a few days or even a week to do this. It will let me confirm that the upgrade was in fact good(reading forums and verifying other users feedback) and I'll do it when there are way less people on the servers. If its not traffic related, who knows?

Davidra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
another forum has about 15 people with the same problem.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have lots of threads about this now. Please search.

Apple's servers are being hammered by everyone in the world trying to install IOS5 at the same time. iTunes is failing to get the full download onto your PC and throwing this error. I've posted alternative approaches which may help you get through the problems in lots of other threads.

Please use the active topics link at the top of the page to see what everyone is discussing. Thanks.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts