What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, will IOS 7 be available for the iPad 4?
Apple's website seems to cater to the iPhone and makes no mention of the iPad that I saw.

Thanks...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, will IOS 7 be available for the iPad 4?
Apple's website seems to cater to the iPhone and makes no mention of the iPad that I saw.

Thanks...

Apple does not refer to the iPad 4 by that name, but calls it the iPad with retina display. The iPad 4, being the current top of the line iPad, will certainly get iOS 7 when it is released in the fall.

I've also moved this thread to the iOS 7 Pre-Release Discussions forum, where it will receive better attention.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All A5+ devices will have iOS 7 support. The only other device would be the iPhone 4

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I think iPad4 will be included. 4s will be included, how much more the iPad4? hehe :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is from Techcrunch...

This shows which idevices will be supported and to what extend. Of course this can change by the time the final release is out.

image-1713801026.jpg

Last edited:

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 Siri? Doubt that, but from the looks of that chart, apple wants to kill off the iPad 2.

AceLizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rumour on the net is that iOS 7 will be released Sept 10. At least, from all the different sites that I've been perusing, that's the general consensus.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is air drop?

Bobbi

For some reason it wouldn't go direct to the airdrop page but if you scroll down and click on the airdrop icon it'll take you to a page explaining what it is.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts