What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7 update prob in ipad 3

anjum0123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated my iPad 3 with ios 7. Felt a bit slow. But it's ok. The problem is that my camera is not working properly. I can't take videos. When I try to select video option it doesn't get selected. Pls suggest . Thanks.

OP
anjum0123

anjum0123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sry it's working.....n alls good. iPad screen looks cleaner n beautiful.

cryptospaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you tell me if any of the new features are not in the iPad release? such as weather in the notification screen etc...

thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you tell me if any of the new features are not in the iPad release? such as weather in the notification screen etc... thanks
Weather is most certainly in the notification center for iOS 7 on the iPad. Here's the notification center of my iPad. image-1806198686.jpg

cryptospaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great! I am pondering un-jailbreaking and upgrading but last time I found that the ipad release was not the same.
Control Center is all there?

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where is the weather app? I don't seem to have it after upgrading.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where is the weather app? I don't seem to have it after upgrading. Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF
There is no stock weather app for the iPad, you have to download whatever weather app you choose from the AppStore.

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have one on the iphone, so wrongly thought the iPad would have same. Thanks

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updated my iPad 3 with ios 7. Felt a bit slow. But it's ok. The problem is that my camera is not working properly. I can't take videos. When I try to select video option it doesn't get selected. Pls suggest . Thanks.

Oh you have to slide your finger upward to select the video option(it is slidable)

Most reactions