What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 7 Tomorrow On Not iPad Mini

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any News About IOS 7 release for iPad Mini and Other IPads Compatible With IOS 7?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any News About IOS 7 release for iPad Mini and Other IPads Compatible With IOS 7?

All iPads with the exception of the iPad 1 are compatible with iOS 7. There is the possibility that the iPad version of iOS 7 may be delayed.

OP
xTyler

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh no!! I hope no delay :(

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm hoping that Apple distributes/streams the event from their Youtube channel at least.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Looks like iOS 7 will ship 18 September. It's hard to tell with just a liveblog, but they are saying it's compatible with the iPad and have not given a separate shipping date or mentioned a delay.

Keep your fingers crossed. :D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Wanted the iWorks and iLife apps on the iPad? Soon to be free.

Big ouch for the other Office Suite apps, and probably why Apple is making iCloud web versions of the iWorks apps available.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Apple site (and Store) has been updated with the new products, including info about iOS 7. Enjoy.

Apple - iOS 7

Edit: And think it broke. Probably too much traffic. I'm sure it will be back to normal soon.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Wanted the iWorks and iLife apps on the iPad? Soon to be free.

Big ouch for the other Office Suite apps, and probably why Apple is making iCloud web versions of the iWorks apps available.

Edit: Looks like I spoke a bit too soon. The apps will only be offered free with the purchase of a new device. On initialization of the device the user will be asked if the want to download the apps. There is no indication at this time that the apps will go free in the App Store.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, I've seen one article that said the iWorks plus iPhotos and iMovie apps will be offered free when you install iOS 7.

Probably not enough to convince the jailbreakers to jump the gun? ;)

P.S. I'm still not sure what's going on with this. A definitive/official answer doesn't seem to be available at this time.

Last edited:

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dear Apple,
Some of us lost our hearing due to military service. Please close caption your videos in the future so all of us can experience the joys of our favorite tech company.

Sincerely,
Ian MacGregor - Field Medical Service Technician (HM-8404), U.S. Navy/Marine Corps.

Most reactions

Latest posts