What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5- what would you like to see for iPad?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
USB on a iPad will never happen guys. Why would Apple let you buy a 499 iPad with the storage of a Macbook Pro? Think about marketing.

LOL...well, I have it now. Then again, not a standard Apple feature.

Bob

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lock screen information -i.e. Summary Today's Apointments, No. of Emails etc.
Bluetooth sharing between IOS devices - I'm thinking copying movie clips from iPhone 4 to iPad for iMovie as an example.
Implementation of multitouch gestures to make app switching etc. easier.

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would add also weather info and twitter/facebook feed(optional, would be nice) to your list!
If you have a Mac you can already have multitouch gestures!:)

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to see Apple integrate LockInfo, SBSettings and MyWi into iOS 5! Hey, the question was what would I like to see, not what I would expect to see in iOS5! :)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jtrosky said:
I'd like to see Apple integrate LockInfo, SBSettings and MyWi into iOS 5! Hey, the question was what would I like to see, not what I would expect to see in iOS5! :)

Sbsettings would be great. Kind of like the volume and brightness controls in the multitasking bar but with more stuff.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also would like the ability to have one click wifi on/off.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
Sbsettings would be great. Kind of like the volume and brightness controls in the multitasking bar but with more stuff.

What about having Expose, Dashboard?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple based hand writing recognition software. I would even go buy the apple stylus for it. That's all I need.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
biobunny said:
Cover flow in the videos and iPod app.

Oh yeah! Of all devices, the iPad would do it the best! My iPod nano 4g does coverflow, and the iPad doesn't!

Or the worst!
The nano has a tiny screen so small artwork looks good. The iPad would require larger filesizes for the artwork to look as good and hence use up more space.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
donka said:
Or the worst!
The nano has a tiny screen so small artwork looks good. The iPad would require larger filesizes for the artwork to look as good and hence use up more space.

What about a smaller cover flow in the

Attachments

• image-3349440299.png
    image-3349440299.png
    516.3 KB · Views: 171

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you weren't going to use the full screen then what would make the iPad the best device for cover flow given it has a relatively lower dpi from the likes of the iPhone? Not wanting to argue, just curious why you think this.

Most reactions

Latest posts